Consult III Auto Scanner
|FOB Price:||US $400 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $400/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
Customer Question & Answer (0)
The accurate and speedy diagnosis of a vehicle's problem has become increasingly complicated as more sophisticated electronic hardware is fitted in vehicles, combined with a significant increase in the number of computers connected to the Controller Area Network (CAN). In the past five-year period, the number of computer systems fitted in today's vehicles has doubled from only approximately eight in 2001. The CONSULT-III is specifically designed to address these complex and advanced in-vehicle electronic devices, enabling accurate diagnosis and repairs and shortening waiting times for customers.
The basic diagnostic system is composed of the main unit I. E. An extra-durable and rugged laptop PC, a wireless vehicle communication interface and wireless measurement interface; The laptop PC and each interface is connected via Bluetooth technology. Through a wireless LAN, this diagnostic system can be connected to the Nissan network in Japan, enabling the dealerships to retrieve information from various sources and display service technology data on the laptop PC.
Features of CONSULT-III
1. Swift diagnosis and swift repairs through automated operations.
2. The selection of CAN type as well as the identification of malfunction locations are completely automated, allowing CAN diagnosis to be done 17 times faster than previous method where the diagnostics system needed to be supplemented by the service manuals. Repairs involving reprogramming of the in-vehicle computer can be completed 1.5 to 2.5 times faster with the new system.
3. Automated Self-Diagnostics
4. The system is able to perform accurate diagnosis without having to rely on the diagnostic skills of technical staff at the dealership.
5. Increased efficiency in operations based on wireless technology.
6. With wireless vehicle communication interface, it is possible to check the condition of the vehicle from either (*2) inside or outside the vehicle. At dealerships in Japan, it is possible to access the Nissan network to retrieve both the maintenance technology data related to the diagnosis results and spot adequate information on service manual. The dealerships are also able to access their service database and refer to the vehicle's maintenance history on the laptop PC.
7. Capable of handling multiple complex defects.
8. The diagnostics tool is equipped with various functions including simultaneous self-diagnosis of an entire system, simultaneous data monitor for multiple systems, datarecorder, and oscilloscope capability.
9. Enhanced data management with improved laptop PC.
10. New features such as adoption of color-screen and large-screen monitor allow viewing of large amounts of information altogether for enhanced data management.
11. Map data update function for hard-disk navigation system.
12. Through high-speed data update system, it is possible to update map data in approximately 20 minutes with the new CARWINGS navigation system (hard-disk) equipped in the all-new Skyline and other future products.
(1) CONSULT: Computerized On-Board System Universal Tester. CONSULT introduced in 1989, CONSULT-II in 1999. CONSULT-III is third generation model.
(2) Communicable distance: Approximately 5m radius.
13. Source: Nissan Motor Corporation